Acceptances! Woohoo!!!

My cat Twitch was in the book How to Take Over Teh Wurld: A LOLcat Guide 2 Winning. (New York Times bestseller list, September 2009, paperback advice.) Since my cat had been published more often than me, this month I decided it was time to start sending my stories out.

I've had some luck! Here are the publications who have kindly consented to use my work.



Danse Macabre Online will also carry "The Bride of Frankenstein Dances with Celebrity" in their issue out 6 August 2010.

My super-short horror story "The Good Wife" will appear in
In Between Altered States Episode 4, due out in September.

 "The Black Orchid" will appear in
Black Petals in October.

NoTreeBooks has accepted my "The Bride of Frankenstein Dances with Celebrity" for their upcoming anthology Vampires, Zombies and Ghosts, Oh My! (and Other Creatures of the Night. Pin It Now!

No comments:

Post a Comment